Contributing to this web forum requires registration. Certain information is mandatory – suc h
as a name and a valid email address. The personal details which you provide on registration
will not be disclosed to third parties other than in exceptional circumstances (eg: the
prevention of a serious crime).
By registering with this forum you agree to abide by the discussion rules. These include:
- Do not submit comments that contain personal information e.g. home addresses or
- Do not submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful,
obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive.
- Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants.
- Do not advertise or promote products or services.
- Do not spam or flood the forum. Only submit a comment once.
- Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments.
- Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic.
Any posts which do not adhere to the above will be removed and the individual may be
subject to a warning or ban.
If you read a post you feel breaks any of these guidelines, please do report this as soon as
possible to enable our Moderators to be able to see you concerns.
This site is moderated by us (Chimp Management) However, we also rely heavily on our members to flag
content that could be deemed inappropriate or which contravenes our site rules.
Moderation decisions are final. If you wish to complain about the way a thread has been
moderated then please contact us directly. Do not post your complaint on the forum or
attempt to gather support. All posts attacking moderation will be removed.
Links to other websites
Chimp Management Ltd is not responsible for the content of external websites and links to
external sites should not be taken as an endorsement of their content.
By making contributions to Chimp Management Ltd web forums you are assigning copyright
to the Chimp Management Ltd.